quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2022

I don't want to go to heaven

I don't want to go to heaven

Can we refuse to go to heaven?
The options placed for saved people, presuming they have not sinned, repented of their sins, and according to Christianity, have been saved from the fate of hell, so heaven is the place destined for them, compulsorily.
But what if even not wanting to sin, and wanting to follow the doctrine of the Christian church, doing everything the doctrine recommends, I still refuse to go to heaven, for a very personal reason, I don't want to share eternity next to people that I deem incompatible with me, and because it is assumed that other interesting personalities would never reach heaven by their statutes established according to the holy scriptures described in the new testament who introduced the ideas of heaven and hell, so I give up going to the same heaven as Bishop Edir Macedo, Billy Graham, Malafaia, Pope John Paul II, while at the same time I would like to spend eternity close to John Lenon, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Costinha, Chacrinha, Elis Regina, Renato Russo, Cassia Eller, of those people who presumably would never be, in the heaven of Catholics and Protestants, but would not side with some of the apostles and disciples of Jesus with Paul, Peter the false, Luke and also of Moses, nor Abraham, nor Solomon and David, because I don't like arrogant, false, pretentious people, and that's why I don't have to share eternity with these celebrities.
But, as I have fulfilled my biblical duties, I cannot refuse the mandatory passport that the righteous get to go to heaven, so I could not refuse to go there to heaven by simple will, it makes heaven a compulsory prison for the righteous even without wanting or wanting to go to heaven.

Roberto da Silva Rocha, professor universitário e cientista político

Nenhum comentário: