segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2022

I created the new VW logo

Roberto da Silva Rocha, university professor and political scientist

I created the new VW logo
No need to explain the failure of VW's luxury models, I'm a political and social behavior analyst, I'm a political scientist, I warned VW since the pre-launch of the Phaeton via email, I predicted it would be a failure, not that it won't was at the same level as a Mercedes E, nor below an Audi 8, nor does it lose to a BMW 5 series, what delayed sales was the image of VW as a maker of a van, a Volkswagen Beetle, in fact, the Mercedes has a dashboard car from 30 years ago, but I understood why BMW changed the design model of cars by hiring a non-Germanic designer; since I came to live in the south and sharing my life with the germans and then i realized the melancholy character of the german, unlike the always cheerful and seductive italians, their italian cars have this seductive character, the french are avangard, futuristic, they are daring, the Brazilians are irreverent and rebellious, undisciplined and creative, the famous quick fix, jeitinho, so German cars are just utilitarian, Porsches look like soap dishes, VWs from the classic ugliness of the Kaffer, or Beetle, or Beetle, or Besouro are so ugly that people warmly welcomed the strong and easy to maintain trolley, the exception was the Passat designed by Georgeto Giugiaro, so expecting German design aesthetics or good German cuisine is incongruous, Germans are the best engineers in the world, but the german aesthetic is very bad. In time, the new VW logo with fine letters was my suggestion.

Roberto da Silva Rocha, professor universitário e cientista político

Nenhum comentário: