domingo, 23 de março de 2025

Enough!

Enough!

Guys, help me!

I can't stand hearing the name Ayrton Senna anymore, it's like the seventies, wherever we turned, the name Roberto Carlos was there, there are almost 990 songs and I didn't like any of them in that nasal and syrupy voice, because I never stopped to listen to a single one: it's a media tsunami, a massacre of the mass media, the strategy of mass culture, Goebels, everything has a saturation limit, now I struggle not to hate Ayrton Senna, just like I spent 50 years of my life hating the sport of soccer because of the Flamengo fans in my childhood, until at 68 I gave it a chance to enjoy watching the games, but 90 minutes to see the ball cross the line under the three posts was an empty, boring emotion, how can you like a sport that can end without goals?

Years ago, when Caetano Veloso was asked in an interview about the secret to his lasting success and artistic prestige, he gave the formula: I withdraw from every exhibition every two years, I remain a recluse so that the public feels my absence.

Now I understand everything, after decades of excessive exploitation by the mass media, RC disappears for the entire year and reappears for the Christmas show: Nice trick!

“My young friend, if you want to be loved by a woman, don’t say you want her, but be seen by her every day and disappear from her sight to come back later.” Old advice from Indian culture about the ancient art of courting a woman.

In basketball, there are hundreds of goals, in volleyball, there are points every ten seconds.

That saturates the brain and I can’t hate Ayrton Senna.

No one can drink a glass full of honey; to like honey you have to take a spoonful every two days; even too much sex is disgusting.

Please, stop this!

Their sentences serving as rulings are so bizarre that they cannot even be summarized and so absurd that no comedy program would dare to do so.
Which of the peers will summarize such decisions to serve as a paradigm for binding decisions? This cannot be an exception, the higher courts set the standard, therefore, the decisions must be consistent with the standard initiated by the illustrious supreme source, the limit of the source of Law.


Roberto da Silva Rocha, professor universitário e cientista político

Nenhum comentário: