quinta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2022

Jesus died on the cross for what?


Roberto da Silva Rocha, university professor and political scientist

Jesus died on the cross for what?

Since I was thirteen years old, I was already baptized in the Baptist church, but there was one thing that didn't close, which was the death argument of Jesus Christ for our salvation. I thought I was too immature to understand this intricate causal relationship. But today at 67 and after taking the 140-point IQ test I'm sure of one thing, it has nothing to do with death and salvation, literally interpreting the gospels, it's a sophistical cast unparalleled in any spiritual or analytical perspective. hermeneutics, a paralogical aberration and an only emotional appeal that doesn't even work anymore because of the disproportionality of the premises of this impertinent syllogism, not to say, imbecility and heresy.

Roberto da Silva Rocha, professor universitário e cientista político

Nenhum comentário: